- Standard Lamp: 4W/5W MR16 LED Bulb/ 35W Halogen MR16
- Material: Body: Brass
- Voltage: 12V AC
- Finish: Antique Brass
- Lens: Convex/Flat Tempered Glass
- Socket: GU5.3 BIN PIN with Clip
- Lead Wire: 3" wire 18/2 UL Wire
- IP Level: IP54
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Uplighting is less common, often used to bounce indirect light off the ceiling and back down. It is commonly used in lighting applications that require minimal glare and uniform general illuminance levels.
- Uplighting uses a diffuse surface to reflect light in a space and can minimize disabling glare on computer displays and other dark glossy surfaces. It gives a more uniform presentation of the light output in operation.
- However indirect lighting is completely reliant upon the reflectance value of the surface. While indirect lighting can create a diffused and shadow free light effect it can be regarded as an uneconomical lighting principle.
© Copyright 2014 ZIINLIGHTING, LLC.